The definition of 'assureing' & the word 'assureing' in example sentences or phrases
make certain of
- This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us
- Preparation will guarantee success!
inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- I tell you that man is a crook!
assure somebody of the truth of something with the intention of giving the listener confidence
- I assured him that traveling to Cambodia was safe
be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
- He verified that the valves were closed
- See that the curtains are closed
- control the quality of the product
cause to feel sure; give reassurance to
- The airline tried to reassure the customers that the planes were safe
make a promise or commitment
Synonyms of the word 'assureing' & Antonyms of the word 'assureing'.
Synonymssecure, insure, guarantee, ensure, assure, assure, tell, assure, check, see, insure, ascertain, ensure, control, assure, see to it, reassure, assure, assure, promise,