The definition of 'babiess' & the word 'babiess' in example sentences or phrases
a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- the baby began to cry again
- she held the baby in her arms
- it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different
the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
- the baby of the family
- the baby of the Supreme Court
an immature childish person
- he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived
- stop being a baby!
an unborn child; a human fetus
- I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby
- it was great to feel my baby moving about inside
(slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
a project of personal concern to someone
treat with excessive indulgence
- grandparents often pamper the children
- Let's not mollycoddle our students!
Synonyms of the word 'babiess' & Antonyms of the word 'babiess'.
Synonymsbaby, babe, infant, baby, baby, child, baby, baby, babe, sister, baby, baby,
Synonymscoddle, mollycoddle, cocker, featherbed, spoil, baby, cosset, pamper, indulge,