The definition of 'becomeing' & the word 'becomeing' in example sentences or phrases
enter or assume a certain state or condition
- He became annoyed when he heard the bad news
- It must be getting more serious
- her face went red with anger
- She went into ecstasy
- Get going!
undergo a change or development
- The water turned into ice
- Her former friend became her worst enemy
- He turned traitor
come into existence
- What becomes has duration
enhance the appearance of
- Mourning becomes Electra
- This behavior doesn't suit you!
Synonyms of the word 'becomeing' & Antonyms of the word 'becomeing'.
Synonymsget, go, become, become, turn, become, suit, become,