The definition of 'behaveses' & the word 'behaveses' in example sentences or phrases
behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- You should act like an adult
- Don't behave like a fool
- What makes her do this way?
- The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people
behave in a certain manner
- She carried herself well
- he bore himself with dignity
- They conducted themselves well during these difficult times
behave well or properly
- The children must learn to behave
Synonyms of the word 'behaveses' & Antonyms of the word 'behaveses'.
Synonymsact, behave, do, carry, bear, comport, behave, deport, conduct, acquit, behave, comport,