The definition of 'careed' & the word 'careed' in example sentences or phrases
feel concern or interest
- I really care about my work
- I don't care
provide care for
- The nurse was caring for the wounded
prefer or wish to do something
- Do you care to try this dish?
- Would you like to come along to the movies?
be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- I can deal with this crew of workers
- This blender can't handle nuts
- She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old
Synonyms of the word 'careed' & Antonyms of the word 'careed'.
Synonymscare, care, give care, wish, care, like, manage, deal, care, handle, worry, care,