The definition of 'cleanes' & the word 'cleanes' in example sentences or phrases
make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- Clean the stove!
- The dentist cleaned my teeth
remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
clean and tidy up the house
- She housecleans every week
clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- clean up before you see your grandparents
- clean your fingernails before dinner
deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- The other players cleaned him completely
remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- The boys cleaned the sandwich platters
- The trees were cleaned of apples by the storm
remove while making clean
- Clean the spots off the rug
remove unwanted substances from
remove shells or husks from
- clean grain before milling it
Synonyms of the word 'cleanes' & Antonyms of the word 'cleanes'.
Synonymsmake clean, clean, pick, clean, clean house, houseclean, clean, cleanse, clean, clean, clean, strip, clean, clean, scavenge, clean, clean,