The definition of 'compounder' & the word 'compounder' in example sentences or phrases
composed of more than one part; compound flower heads"
- compound leaves are composed of several lobes;
consisting of two or more substances or ingredients or elements or parts
- soap is a compound substance
- housetop is a compound word
- a blackberry is a compound fruit
composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony
- coral is a colonial organism
Synonyms of the word 'compounder' & Antonyms of the word 'compounder'.
Synonymscompound, colonial, compound,