The definition of 'confinees' & the word 'confinees' in example sentences or phrases
place limits on (extent or access)
- restrict the use of this parking lot
- limit the time you can spend with your friends
restrict or confine,
- I limit you to two visits to the pub a day
prevent from leaving or from being removed
close in; darkness enclosed him"
deprive of freedom; take into confinement
to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- This holds the local until the express passengers change trains
- About a dozen animals were held inside the stockade
- The illegal immigrants were held at a detention center
- The terrorists held the journalists for ransom
Synonyms of the word 'confinees' & Antonyms of the word 'confinees'.
Synonymslimit, throttle, restrict, restrain, confine, trammel, bound, limit, circumscribe, confine, confine, enclose, hold in, confine, detain, confine, restrain, hold, confine,