The definition of 'confirmes' & the word 'confirmes' in example sentences or phrases
establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- his story confirmed my doubts
- The evidence supports the defendant
strengthen or make more firm
- The witnesses confirmed the victim's account
make more firm
- Confirm thy soul in self-control!
support a person for a position
- The Senate confirmed the President's candidate for Secretary of Defense
administer the rite of confirmation to
- the children were confirmed in their mother's faith
Synonyms of the word 'confirmes' & Antonyms of the word 'confirmes'.
Synonymscorroborate, confirm, affirm, substantiate, sustain, support, confirm, reassert, confirm, confirm, confirm,