The definition of 'coupleed' & the word 'coupleed' in example sentences or phrases
bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- This fact is coupled to the other one
- Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?
- The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project
- can we couple these proposals?
form a pair or pairs
- The two old friends paired off
engage in sexual intercourse
Synonyms of the word 'coupleed' & Antonyms of the word 'coupleed'.
Synonymspair, mate, twin, couple, match, couple on, couple up, couple, pair, pair off, couple, partner off, pair, couple, copulate, mate,