The definition of 'decideded' & the word 'decideded' in example sentences or phrases
reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- We finally decided after lengthy deliberations
bring to an end; settle conclusively
- The case was decided
- The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff
- The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance
cause to decide
- This new development finally decided me!
influence or determine
- The vote in New Hampshire often decides the outcome of the Presidential election
Synonyms of the word 'decideded' & Antonyms of the word 'decideded'.
Synonymsdecide, determine, make up one's mind, decide, resolve, settle, adjudicate, decide, decide,