The definition of 'decideds' & the word 'decideds' in example sentences or phrases
reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- We finally decided after lengthy deliberations
bring to an end; settle conclusively
- The case was decided
- The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff
- The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance
cause to decide
- This new development finally decided me!
influence or determine
- The vote in New Hampshire often decides the outcome of the Presidential election
Synonyms of the word 'decideds' & Antonyms of the word 'decideds'.
Synonymsdetermine, decide, make up one's mind, settle, adjudicate, decide, resolve, decide, decide,