The definition of 'divideds' & the word 'divideds' in example sentences or phrases
separate into parts or portions
- divide the cake into three equal parts
- The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I
perform a division
- Can you divide 49 by seven?
act as a barrier between; stand between
- The mountain range divides the two countries
- The two pieces that we had glued separated
make a division or separation
force, take, or pull apart
- He separated the fighting children
- Moses parted the Red Sea
Synonyms of the word 'divideds' & Antonyms of the word 'divideds'.
Synonymsseparate, split up, split, dissever, carve up, divide, fraction, divide, separate, divide, separate, part, divide, separate, divide, separate, disunite, part, divide,