The definition of 'divideed' & the word 'divideed' in example sentences or phrases
separate into parts or portions
- divide the cake into three equal parts
- The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I
perform a division
- Can you divide 49 by seven?
act as a barrier between; stand between
- The mountain range divides the two countries
- The two pieces that we had glued separated
make a division or separation
force, take, or pull apart
- He separated the fighting children
- Moses parted the Red Sea
Synonyms of the word 'divideed' & Antonyms of the word 'divideed'.
Synonymscarve up, split, separate, divide, dissever, split up, divide, fraction, separate, divide, separate, divide, part, separate, divide, separate, disunite, divide, part,