The definition of 'eatss' & the word 'eatss' in example sentences or phrases
informal terms for a meal
take in solid food
- She was eating a banana
- What did you eat for dinner last night?
eat a meal; take a meal
- We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls
- I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation
take in food; used of animals only
- This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat
- What do whales eat?
worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
use up (resources or materials)
- this car consumes a lot of gas
- We exhausted our savings
- They run through 20 bottles of wine a week
cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- The acid corroded the metal
- The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink
Synonyms of the word 'eatss' & Antonyms of the word 'eatss'.
Synonymschow, grub, eats, chuck,
Synonymseat, eat, feed, eat, eat on, eat, wipe out, deplete, consume, exhaust, use up, eat up, eat, run through, corrode, rust, eat,