The definition of 'fancys' & the word 'fancys' in example sentences or phrases
something many people believe that is false
- they have the illusion that I am very wealthy
a kind of imagination that was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
a predisposition to like something
- he had a fondness for whiskey
imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- I can't see him on horseback!
- I can see what will happen
- I can see a risk in this strategy
have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- She fancied a necklace that she had seen in the jeweler's window
Synonyms of the word 'fancys' & Antonyms of the word 'fancys'.
Synonymsillusion, fantasy, phantasy, fancy, fancy, fondness, fancy, partiality,
Synonymsvisualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image, fancy, go for, take to,