The definition of 'friendss' & the word 'friendss' in example sentences or phrases
a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- he was my best friend at the university
an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- he's a good ally in fight
a person with whom you are acquainted
- I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances
- we are friends of the family
a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- all their supporters came out for the game
- they are friends of the library
a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
Synonyms of the word 'friendss' & Antonyms of the word 'friendss'.
Synonymsfriend, ally, friend, acquaintance, friend, protagonist, supporter, friend, booster, admirer, champion, Quaker, Friend,