The definition of 'guideing' & the word 'guideing' in example sentences or phrases
direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
take somebody somewhere
- We lead him to our chief
- can you take me to the main entrance?
- He conducted us to the palace
be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses
use as a guide
- They had the lights to guide on
pass over, across, or through
- He ran his eyes over her body
- She ran her fingers along the carved figurine
- He drew her hair through his fingers
Synonyms of the word 'guideing' & Antonyms of the word 'guideing'.
Synonymsmanoeuvre, manoeuver, maneuver, head, steer, direct, channelize, channelise, point, guide, lead, conduct, take, guide, direct, guide, steer, guide, guide on, guide, pass, draw, run,