The definition of 'intendings' & the word 'intendings' in example sentences or phrases
have in mind as a purpose
- I mean no harm
- I only meant to help you
- She didn't think to harm me
- We thought to return early that night
design or destine
- She was intended to become the director
mean or intend to express or convey
- You never understand what I mean!
- what do his words intend?
denote or connote
- `maison' means `house' in French
- An example sentence would show what this word means
Synonyms of the word 'intendings' & Antonyms of the word 'intendings'.
Synonymsmean, think, intend, specify, destine, intend, designate, mean, intend, stand for, mean, signify, intend,