The definition of 'interpretes' & the word 'interpretes' in example sentences or phrases
make sense of; assign a meaning to
- What message do you see in this letter?
- How do you interpret his behavior?
give an interpretation or explanation to
give an interpretation or rendition of
- The pianist rendered the Beethoven sonata beautifully
create an image or likeness of
- The painter represented his wife as a young girl
restate (words) from one language into another language
- I have to translate when my in-laws from Austria visit the U.S.
- Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?
- She rendered the French poem into English
- He translates for the U.N.
make sense of a language
- She understands French
- Can you read Greek?
Synonyms of the word 'interpretes' & Antonyms of the word 'interpretes'.
Synonymsinterpret, see, construe, interpret, rede, interpret, render, interpret, represent, interpret, render, translate, interpret, read, understand, translate,