The definition of 'itchs' & the word 'itchs' in example sentences or phrases
a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
- he has a bad case of the itch
a strong restless desire
an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- Don't scratch your insect bites!
have or perceive an itch
- I'm itching--the air is so dry!
cause to perceive an itch
have a strong desire or urge to do something
- She is itching to start the project
- He is spoiling for a fight
Synonyms of the word 'itchs' & Antonyms of the word 'itchs'.
Synonymsscabies, itch, urge, itch, itchiness, itching, itch,
Synonymsrub, itch, scratch, itch, itch, itch, spoil,