The definition of 'itemss' & the word 'itemss' in example sentences or phrases
a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- he noticed an item in the New York Times
- she had several items on her shopping list
- the main point on the agenda was taken up first
a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- it was perfect in all details
a whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection
- they reduced the price on many items
an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- several of the details are similar
- a point of information
an individual instance of a type of symbol
- the word`error' contains three tokens of `r'
Synonyms of the word 'itemss' & Antonyms of the word 'itemss'.
Synonymsitem, point, detail, particular, item, item, detail, item, point, token, item,