The definition of 'judgeed' & the word 'judgeed' in example sentences or phrases
determine the result of (a competition)
form a critical opinion of
- I cannot judge some works of modern art
- How do you evaluate this grant proposal?
- We shouldn't pass judgment on other people
judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds
pronounce judgment on
- They labeled him unfit to work here
put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- The football star was tried for the murder of his wife
- The judge tried both father and son in separate trials
Synonyms of the word 'judgeed' & Antonyms of the word 'judgeed'.
Synonymsjudge, judge, evaluate, pass judgment, judge, estimate, guess, approximate, gauge, judge, pronounce, label, try, judge, adjudicate,