The definition of 'lastes' & the word 'lastes' in example sentences or phrases
persist for a specified period of time
- The bad weather lasted for three days
continue to live through hardship or adversity
- We went without water and food for 3 days
- These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America
- The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents
- how long can a person last without food and water?
Synonyms of the word 'lastes' & Antonyms of the word 'lastes'.
Synonymslast, endure, live, go, endure, hold out, last, hold up, survive, live on,