The definition of 'meaningsed' & the word 'meaningsed' in example sentences or phrases
mean or intend to express or convey
- You never understand what I mean!
- what do his words intend?
have as a logical consequence
- The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers
denote or connote
- `maison' means `house' in French
- An example sentence would show what this word means
have in mind as a purpose
- I mean no harm
- I only meant to help you
- She didn't think to harm me
- We thought to return early that night
have a specified degree of importance
- My ex-husband means nothing to me
- Happiness means everything
intend to refer to
- I'm thinking of good food when I talk about France
- Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!
destine or designate for a certain purpose
- These flowers were meant for you
Synonyms of the word 'meaningsed' & Antonyms of the word 'meaningsed'.
Synonymsmean, intend, mean, entail, imply, stand for, mean, signify, intend, mean, think, intend, mean, mean, have in mind, think of, mean,