The definition of 'meanss' & the word 'meanss' in example sentences or phrases
how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- a means of control
- an example is the best agency of instruction
- the true way to success
an instrumentality for accomplishing some end
considerable capital (wealth or income)
mean or intend to express or convey
- You never understand what I mean!
- what do his words intend?
have as a logical consequence
- The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers
denote or connote
- `maison' means `house' in French
- An example sentence would show what this word means
have in mind as a purpose
- I mean no harm
- I only meant to help you
- She didn't think to harm me
- We thought to return early that night
have a specified degree of importance
- My ex-husband means nothing to me
- Happiness means everything
intend to refer to
- I'm thinking of good food when I talk about France
- Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!
destine or designate for a certain purpose
- These flowers were meant for you
Synonyms of the word 'meanss' & Antonyms of the word 'meanss'.
Synonymsagency, way, means, means, substance, means,
Synonymsmean, intend, mean, entail, imply, mean, signify, intend, stand for, mean, intend, think, mean, think of, mean, have in mind, mean,