The definition of 'numbereds' & the word 'numbereds' in example sentences or phrases
add up in number or quantity
- The bills amounted to $2,000
- The bill came to $2,000
give numbers to
- You should number the pages of the thesis
- We must number the names of the great mathematicians
put into a group
- The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members
determine the number or amount of
- Can you count the books on your shelf?
- Count your change
place a limit on the number of
Synonyms of the word 'numbereds' & Antonyms of the word 'numbereds'.
Synonymscome, number, total, amount, add up, number, number, list, number, count, enumerate, number, numerate, count, number, keep down,