The definition of 'pricess' & the word 'pricess' in example sentences or phrases
determine the price of
- The grocer priced his wares high
ascertain or learn the price of
- Have you priced personal computers lately?
the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver
- he puts a high price on his services
- he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection
the amount of money needed to purchase something
- the price of gasoline
- he got his new car on excellent terms
- how much is the damage?
value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- the cost in human life was enormous
- the price of success is hard work
- what price glory?
the high value or worth of something
- her price is far above rubies
a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
- the cattle thief has a price on his head
cost of bribing someone
- they say that every politician has a price
United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
Synonyms of the word 'pricess' & Antonyms of the word 'pricess'.
Synonymscost, price, monetary value, damage, terms, price, cost, toll, price, price, price, price, Leontyne Price, Mary Leontyne Price, Price,