The definition of 'priesing' & the word 'priesing' in example sentences or phrases
to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open; :
- The burglar jimmied the lock
- Raccoons managed to pry the lid off the garbage pail
- Don't pry into my personal matters!
search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- This guy is always nosing around the office
make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry
- They pried the information out of him
Synonyms of the word 'priesing' & Antonyms of the word 'priesing'.
Synonymsjimmy, pry, lever, prize, prise, pry, intrude, pry, horn in, poke, nose, pry, prise,