The definition of 'publishings' & the word 'publishings' in example sentences or phrases
the business of issuing printed matter for sale or distribution
put into print
- The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce
- These news should not be printed
prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- publish a magazine or newspaper
have (one's written work) issued for publication
- How many books did Georges Simenon write?
- She published 25 books during her long career
Synonyms of the word 'publishings' & Antonyms of the word 'publishings'.
Synonymspublish, print, release, issue, put out, publish, bring out, write, publish,