The definition of 'ruinsing' & the word 'ruinsing' in example sentences or phrases
destroy completely; damage irreparably
- You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!
- The tears ruined her make-up
destroy or cause to fail
- This behavior will ruin your chances of winning the election
reduce to bankruptcy
- My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!
- The slump in the financial markets smashed him
reduce to ruins
- The country lay ruined after the war
deprive of virginity
- This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village
Synonyms of the word 'ruinsing' & Antonyms of the word 'ruinsing'.
Synonymsruin, destroy, ruin, bankrupt, smash, ruin, break, ruin, deflower, ruin, ruin,