The definition of 'siteses' & the word 'siteses' in example sentences or phrases
the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
- a good site for the school
physical position in relation to the surroundings
- the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides
a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
- the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers
assign a location to
- The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles
be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- The object sat in the corner
- We sat around chatting for another hour
be in session
- When does the court of law sit?
assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often
sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- She never sat a horse!
- Did you ever ride a camel?
- The girl liked to drive the young mare
be located or situated somewhere
- The White House sits on Pennsylvania Avenue
work or act as a baby-sitter
- I cannot baby-sit tonight; I have too much homework to do
show to a seat; assign a seat for
- The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith
serve in a specific professional capacity
- the priest sat for confession
- she sat on the jury
Synonyms of the word 'siteses' & Antonyms of the word 'siteses'.
Synonymsland site, site, situation, site, internet site, web site, website, site,
Synonymsplace, locate, site, sit down, sit, sit around, sit, sit down, sit, sit, posture, pose, sit, model, ride, sit, sit, baby-sit, sit, sit down, seat, sit, sit,