The definition of 'tieds' & the word 'tieds' in example sentences or phrases
fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- They tied their victim to the chair
finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
limit or restrict to
- I am tied to UNIX
- These big jets are tied to large airports
connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- Can you connect the two loudspeakers?
- Tie the ropes together
- Link arms
create social or emotional ties
- The grandparents want to bond with the child
perform a marriage ceremony
- The minister married us on Saturday
- We were wed the following week
- The couple got spliced on Hawaii
make by tying pieces together
- The fishermen tied their flies
unite musical notes by a tie
Synonyms of the word 'tieds' & Antonyms of the word 'tieds'.
Synonymsbind, tie, tie, draw, tie, link up, tie, connect, link, tie, tie, attach, bind, bond, splice, marry, tie, wed, tie, tie,