The definition of 'utilize' & the word 'utilize' in example sentences or phrases
put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
- use your head!
- we only use Spanish at home
- I can't use this tool
- Apply a magnetic field here
- This thinking was applied to many projects
- How do you utilize this tool?
- I apply this rule to get good results
- use the plastic bags to store the food
- He doesn't know how to use a computer
convert (from an investment trust to a unit trust)
put into service; make work or employ (something) for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
Synonyms of the word 'utilize' & Antonyms of the word 'utilize'.
Synonymsuse, utilise, apply, employ, apply, employ, use, utilise,