The definition of 'eateds' & the word 'eateds' in example sentences or phrases
take in solid food
- She was eating a banana
- What did you eat for dinner last night?
eat a meal; take a meal
- We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls
- I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation
take in food; used of animals only
- This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat
- What do whales eat?
worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
use up (resources or materials)
- this car consumes a lot of gas
- We exhausted our savings
- They run through 20 bottles of wine a week
cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- The acid corroded the metal
- The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink
Synonyms of the word 'eateds' & Antonyms of the word 'eateds'.
Synonymseat, eat, feed, eat, eat, eat on, consume, eat up, use up, eat, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out, corrode, eat, rust,