He/she have published7comments/answers.
- Misspell is the correct spelling. Mispell is a common error. The past tense of misspell is misspelled in American English. However, in other varieties of English, misspelt is also acceptable.2020-03-25 19:49:59 Posted on misspelled还是misspelt
- This is the first Answer in this Community.2020-03-22 22:52:09 Posted on Hi, I Hope this community can help someone who leanring English
- ooo2020-01-16 20:32:13 Posted on What is the Difference Between Spectators and Audience?
- audience is mainly used to refer to people at plays, films, concerts, or meetings whereas spectator is mainly used to refer to people who watch a show, game, or a similar event.2020-01-16 08:32:08 Posted on What is the Difference Between Spectators and Audience?
- You should see his rod wail, man; you couldn’t keep up with him.2020-01-16 08:19:30 Posted on What does ‘wail’ mean?
- everything that looks to be in danger of falling over2020-01-16 03:25:39 Posted on What does ‘Tippy Canoe’ mean?
- Careful over there; that chair looks like a real tippy canoe.2020-01-16 03:22:08 Posted on What does ‘Tippy Canoe’ mean?