The definition of 'traveles' & the word 'traveles' in example sentences or phrases
change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- How fast does your new car go?
- We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus
- The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect
- The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell
- news travelled fast
undertake a journey or trip
make a trip for pleasure
undergo transportation as in a vehicle
- We travelled North on Rte. 508
travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
Synonyms of the word 'traveles' & Antonyms of the word 'traveles'.
Synonymslocomote, go, travel, move, journey, travel, jaunt, travel, trip, journey, travel, travel, move around, travel,